Some of our activities include:
• “Life Stories” discussion groups to share personal stories
• Trips to local homes and other venues of interest
• Speakers on wide-ranging issues, such as caring for your pets, gardening, Middle Eastern textiles, Medicare and Medicaid – you name it!
• Monthly “Conversations on Aging” on various topics led by a trained therapist
• Sessions for Caregivers to share experiences and help each other
• Monthly Book Club
• Happy Hours
We also have a variety of other activities such as:
• Holiday parties and participation in local community events such as 4th of July and Christmas in Little Washington
• “How to” sessions on painting, music, etc.
• Dances, golf tournaments and other special events
Health and Fitness Benefits. We encourage members to stay fit and healthy with activities such as:
• Speakers and workshops on exercise and fitness, fall prevention, maintaining our balance as we age, etc.
• CPR training, and information on health emergencies such as strokes, and what happens when you call 911
• Hikes, dances and exercise classes