Steps for Becoming a Rapp At Home Registered Friend
On the following pages you will need to make a number of selections to complete your sign up. They are listed below.
1. Select the Type of Friend. We have 2 alternatives:
- Household Friend which can include up to 2 persons in a Household
- Individual Friend includes just 1 person
If you are becoming a Household Friend be sure to list your spouse or partner as a secondary member of your household and record their email address so they will also receive notifications of our upcoming events.
2. Deciding whether you want to receive our emails or not!
These include general purpose emails to Friends of Rapp at Home related to newsletters, event notices, important updates, and other announcements of benefits to our Friends.
- I Agree (which will allow you to receive our general purpose emails )
- I Agree (but do not send general emails)
- I Do Not Agree (Note: if you click this you will not be included as a Friend of Rapp at Home)
3. How to List your Address
You will have the ability to enter a Primary address and a Secondary Address when you register
Please give us your mailing address as your Primary address. If this is not your physical address, then please add your physical address as your Secondary address so we can find you if we want to deliver something to you, etc.
Please Note: For Primary and Secondary Addresses the first line is labeled “address 1” which is the street address or the PO Box. The second line is labeled "address 2" which is meant for Apartment numbers, NOT another address.
Please click the Next button at the bottom of each page to continue to the next step. You can also press the Back button to return to a previous step if you need to update information already entered.